Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Let's Get Down to Business....

...to defeat the Huns! Did they send me daughters when I asked for sons? You're the saddest bunch I ever met but you can bet before we're through....Mister I'll make a man out of you! 


Today my little sister, Kit, and I played with our Disney Princess dolls. Someone got me the whole set, but really the only ones I like are Mulan (my favorite), Pocahontas, and Rapunzel. I gave Kit the rest. Her favorite princesses are Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, and Snow White. She asked me why I liked Mulan so much. I told her because Mulan is the fiercest, awesomest warrior princess there ever was. All that Sleeping Beauty and Cinderella do is fall in love with total strangers and sing about it by a well. They also sneak out when grounded to go off to parties. They are always scaredy cats and can't stand up for themselves at all and need some sort of Prince Charming to complete their life. They are all helpless damsels-in-distress.

However, Mulan risks her life to save her father by pretending to be a man and joining the Chinese army for him. She is brave and smart. She is courageous and perseveres. She is funny and independent. She is totally wickedly awesome.




I want to to Disney World so much so I can meet the real Mulan! I also really want a Mulan warrior costume...that would be so cool.

From,
Samantha
Elizabeth
Awesomedoll
Parkington

No comments:

Post a Comment