Thursday, June 21, 2012

And the title of Littlest Miss Playthings 2012 goes to...

Samantha Elizabeth Parkington!


Okay, I highly highly doubt I'll win the whole thing, for only a miracle in my human's bad photography skills could help me do so. But, when you don't have good photography skills, what do you aim for in a photo contest? Creativity! I have to think of all my picture ideas myself because the human is lazy. And so I presume to get votes by being creative.
The categories are:
Weather: I have a good idea for this, but I don't know if its creative enough to stand out.
Contrast: I can't tell you what I'm doing, but here's a hint: what is something that has majorly contrasted my life in the past few years?
Out of this World: I can't think of anything good. But, if you know me, I'll think of something.
Solo: I hope I don't die attempting my idea for this one.
Anything Goes: Hint: It has something to do with Eddie Ryland and my great distaste for him.

So, vote for me vote for me vote for me! Please?

Love,
Samantha
Elizabeth
Best-doll-in-the-universe
Parkington

2 comments:

  1. The best of luck to you in the contest! I know you'll do great! I especially look forward to the "anything goes" photo... XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salut, Samantha!
    I just discovered your blog, and I love your personality! We'd get along well. ;)
    Bonne chance! I entered Little Miss Playthungs, too.
    Bisous,
    Sandrine

    ReplyDelete